Application of products TERMSTAR infrared heaters
- Our products TERMSTAR radiant heating systems are used for heating in medium to large-size business and industrial premises, manufacturing, storage, sports, exhibition, sales and other high capacity halls.
TERMSTAR radiant heating systems are manufactured in the following variants:
–TERMSTAR 2000 – modular variable system up to 100 kW
–TERMSTAR 3000 – assembled line system for large premises up to 300 kW
- TERMSTAR radiant heating system – modern, direct, high efficiency infrared heater that offers
– The most efficient heating of industrial and warehouse premises
– Instant availability of the heating system and rapid achievement of operating temperature
– Long service lifespan and operational reliability, which is ensured by using state-of-the-art materials and components
– Minimization of gas distribution costs and number of emission points
- TERMSTAR radiant heating systems are gas infrared heaters that work in the radiation spectrum of infrared long waves.
- The systems are fitted with over-pressure 1-stage or 2-stage burners or continuously controlled burners and a radiator with forced recirculation of flue gases in insulated pipes. This way they achieve a high efficiency of radiation with an efficiency of combustion above 90%. The flue gases are channeled through the chimney outside of the premises.
- Heaters are supplied as double-pipe in the shape of I, L, U or single-pipe in the shape of O (or their combination).
- Optimal solution needs to be designed in a way so that the area exposed to the heat is uniform.
- Products ensure instant availability of the heating system and quick achievement of the required operating temperature of the heated space.
- They ensure a uniform distribution of temperature in the heated space without creating thermal islands and creating thermal comfort in the workplace through radiant heat.
- Two-stage or continuous-controlled operation will enable quick achievement of the operating temperature and subsequent low-energy additional heating with reduced power consumption and low-intensity radiation.
- Heaters are using low-temperature, with a larger radiant surface, which allows their use in low-rise buildings as well.
- Heaters are isolated against heat leakage to the sides and over the radiator, which means that all of the thermal energy is concentrated under the radiator and its most important part in the form of thermal waves evenly radiates towards the heated surface. Conventional heat dissipation is lower, and heat losses and therefore losses above the radiator are substantially reduced.
- The control systems allow temperature control in the heated room with the option of setting the temperature cycle for a full-week operation.
- The principle of the operation is that the surface of the radiant pipe acts as a dark radiator and heats the space using a thermal radiation. The heating medium is natural or liquefied gas. The pipeline is heated by hot flue gases and air, which circulate in the vacuum system. The flue gas temperature is controlled by the safety elements and the temperature in the heated room is controlled by the sensor. Temperature control is automatic with daily, nightly and weekly preset options. The overpressure burner provides an optimal combustion process by adjusting the power in one-stage, two-stage or continuously controlled mode.
- Compared to conventional hot-air heating, they can reduce heating costs by 30-70%.
- They enable to establish a decentralized site heating system. Compared to a centralized system that requires a boiler room, it saves up to 40% of the investment costs.
- They are characterized by an easy operation directly by the employees, high reliability, easy maintenance and low maintenance cost.
- They enable to utilize the whole space, without blocking the walls with radiators or calorifiers with complicated wiring, etc.
- They are environmentally friendly with low-emissions and no combustion fumes in the space where they are used. They have a very positive impact on environmental protection.
- They enable the suction of air for combustion from outside.
- Heaters don’t cause any whirling of air and dust in the workplace, dehumidify the floor and have a very beneficial effect on environmental hygiene.